This is the serious business where we tell you about our rules, codes of conduct, appropriate attire and the types of competitions we play at The Vale. Plus, we can fill you in, for those interested, in joining our Juniors Programs.
- Competitions – varied competitions keep the golf interesting at The Vale. Some of these include stroke, stableford, par, foursomes (all the variations), fourball, eclectic. For an explanation click on the link here
- Juniors – The Vale is proud to run the Juniors’ Development Program, along with offering Juniors’ Events such as the Junior Club Championships, Junior Matchplay and The Russell Vale Junior Classic. If you are interested in competing in these events, please click on the link here
- Local Rules – similar to other golf clubs, our rules include ‘out of bounds’, ‘no play zones’ and ‘pace of play’. If you wish to read further, please click here
- Code of Conduct – applies to amateur golfers and caddies, in all championships, major activities, events, representative team members playing away from home, competitions and clubhouse activities conducted by Russell Vale Golf and Social Club here
- Dress Code – In order to maintain a good standard, members are asked to adhere to the attached dress codes here
- Veteran’s – For information regarding Veteran’s Golf at Russell Vale click here